I hope you find the content of this blog useful, beneficial, and worth sharing. The following policy is written to help you know how to rightly share and utilize this intellectual property. Thanks in advance for your cooperation.
You are free to do the following without my permission:
- Link to my blog or any specific post on my blog.
- Extract and re-post less than 200 words on any other site, provided you link back to my original post.
- Print off my posts and photocopy up to 50 copies for internal distribution within your own organization.
- Print my posts in any non-commercial publication (e.g., company newsletter, church newsletter, class syllabus, etc.), provided you include this copyright notice: “© Rob McCord. All rights reserved. Originally published at www.robmccord.org.”
You must have my express written consent to do any of the following:
- Re-post one of my posts in its entirety anywhere else on the Internet.
- Use this content for commercial purposes, including selling or licensing printed or digital versions of my content.
- Alter, transform, or build upon this work.